|Public Performance Rights|
Public Performance Rights & Classroom Use of Media
All programs are sold with limited, non - revenue producing public performance rights to show these programs to any group in a school, public library, prison or military base without further written permission from First Light Video. These programs may be played in a DVD player in the same room as the audience or over a closed circuit television system within a single building for viewing by an audience in the same building. These programs may neither be broadcast, duplicated or reproduced for any purpose (including making a copy to a hard drive for use on a server) nor digitally or electronically delivered on any network unless written permission is obtained and additional fees are quoted by First Light Video. No direct or indirect fees may be charged for showing these programs in a single room or building setting.
1) Programs can be licensed for non-theatrical public performance and home use.
2) All institutions (including Canada) can order product directly by submitting a purchase order by mail, fax or email.
3) Orders are shipped net 30 if not pre-paid.
4) Specific pricing is available by title and can be provided as requested.
5) The PPR classroom rights include the right to show in one classroom at a time to students but not to copy or display on anything other than a single video monitor.
6) If you require streaming media rights or digital broadcast rights additionally, please let us know.
7) We can take a faxed purchase order or a credit card payment.
8) For all inquiries and pricing contact us by email to click here
Digital rights are available for the majority of programs. If you would like to license additional rights, including digital rights, please contact us by email to click here
If you have purchased programming from our company via a distributor, catalogue or re-seller, please contact us directly regarding digital rights pricing.