Welcome to First Light Video Publishing, the nation's largest producer,
distributor and source of instructional programming for teaching the media arts.
Our programs provide unique teaching opportunities - bringing experts and their teaching tools into
the classroom or library. As one of the most important teaching resources for students and institutions,
you'll find an exciting array of new programs for broadcast, production, theatre,
scriptwriting and digital media.
First Light Video currently targets teaching professionals and institutions who purchase
First Light Video product for the purpose of supplementing learning programs.
Additionally, libraries and other resource centers catering to students of the media arts,
maintain copies of First Light programming for ready access to students and teachers.
TO ORDER & PAYMENT OPTIONS
We will ship Net 30 with a school or company purchase order.
Visa, MasterCard, checks and money orders are also accepted. For faster service please
fax your order to us at 310-574-0886 or call us at 1-800-262-8862.
The prices and policies in this catalog are intended for school, library, corporate,
government and institutional customers. We offer substantial discounts to students,
home study users and wholesale distributors. Please call for details.
FIRST LIGHT VIDEO PUBLISHING PREVIEW POLICY
2321 Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice, CA 90291
Phone: 310-577-8581 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 310-574-0886
Previews are available to schools for a limited number of programs.
All preview requests must be submitted by purchase order and sent to us by fax, email or by mail as listed below.
|By Mail to:
|First Light Video Publishing,
2321 Abbot Kinney Blvd.,
Venice, CA 90291.
Preview Terms & Conditions
- Our preview programs are sent at no charge for a 30-day review period. We do however charge standard shipping & handling charges for all preview orders.
- We will send you an invoice following the shipment stating that your organization will be billed if the previews are not returned within 30days.
If you decide to keep the programs please pay the invoice in full.
- If you keep part or none of the programs please pay the program amount due as listed plus the shipping and handling.
- We will not re-bill you for partially kept or fully returned shipments but you need to pay the amount due (even if just shipping and handling costs) within 30 days of the invoice date.
- First Light is not responsible for lost shipments, so if you do return preview programs we suggest you send the return to us by a trackable shipping method to ensure proper credit to your account.
- If you wish us to accept a credit card to pay a preview invoice please provide the following:
Name on Card / Address of Cardholder
CVV code (on back of card)
ORDER BY PHONE 1-800-262-8862.
Sales Department: 1-800-262-8862, Extension 225.
Customer Service Department: 1-800-262-8862, Extension 221.
Call us anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For orders outside the U.S. call 310-577-8581, Monday - Friday,
8:00am to 5:00pm, Pacific Standard Time.
ORDER BY FAX 1-310-574-0886.
Catalog Request: Click
ORDER BY MAIL.
Send in your purchase order by mail to the following address:
First Light Video Publishing
2321 Abbot Kinney Blvd. Top Floor
Venice, CA 90291.
ORDER ON OUR WEBSITE
www.firstlightvideo.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have programming that you think can be of benefit to academic users, consider having
First Light distribute for you. Please contact Michael Bennett, President
by email by clicking here